Thank you for your interest in the Intensive Workweek 2016.
How to Apply
Send an email (in Dutch or English) to: email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- a very short bio/cv
- a recent headshot/picture
- tell us why you are interested in attending the intensive
- describe your personal project/idea you want to work/research on during the week.
(the whole application shouldn't be longer then one A4/US letter)
About your personal project
To be a little bit more specific about the personal projects. It can be:
- a solo you want to work on
- an idea you have that needs research
- you can also apply as a group/company, e.g. a director, a dancer and a singer have a play or idea they want to work on
- You can also have an idea and try to find collaborators during the week
The application deadline is EXTENDED to Wednesday June 1st (applications must be submitted by the end of the day to be considered). Application review will begin immediately following the application deadline. It is expected that applicants will be notified via e-mail on or before Friday June 3rd and a wait list for entrance to the program will be established. If an accepted candidate cannot participate in the program as expected, another applicant will be accepted from the wait list. For a number of reasons (injury, family emergency, etc.) this may happen at any time prior to the start of the Workshop. After your acceptance you will receive all the necessary info and also the details on how to pay your tuition.
Everyone who applied before Friday May 20th, will still be notified on or before Monday May 23rd.
- You have to be working as a theatre professional (dancer, choreographer, actor, director, performer, singer) to be able to apply. Only 20 applicants will be able to attend the workweek.
- Due to the international nature of the workweek, all communication will be in English, but don't worry we also speak Dutch, French and German.
- You have to be able to attend the whole week fulltime (training, sleeping and eating).
If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah, Arjan & Roel